Re: TR 3 brake questions

To: "Marshall" <MkatNt@netscape.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR 3 brake questions
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:22:55 -0700
1. Check to see if you have anti-squeal shims installed.  If so, try
cleaning the pads and rotors with break cleaner.  I'm sure there will be
some wiser suggestions here.

2.  Seems logical to start with the breaklight circuit. It sounds like a
lead somewhere is starting to ground out.  Does the ammeter take a dive
towards (-) at the same time?  I would start with the connections to the
bulb holders, then the switch, then the wiring itself primarily in the trunk
where it can get some abuse.

JMHO, I could be wrong.
Bob