Forwarded: spare for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: spare for sale
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 11:38:51 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than triumphs@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: "Iain Campbell" <spit.fire@virgin.net>
     Subject: spare for sale
     Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 09:28:00 +0100

Hi listers
I've the following items forsale,sorry to post up on the list but the
best place for spity spares is with like mined folk, I'am based 15mins
north of Carlisle just off the A75 euroroute....I've other bits as well
( on web page for sale section) all the bits need to go, funding new
project...

Twin SU's 1.25 ... new needles / jets, inlet manifold ,on chrome pancake
filters (New filters ...on the car 1 month)
         =A335 + P&P

Twin Weber 40's on inlets( jigsaw racing) with Pipercross Air filters, twin
cables,linkages, spare ram pipes, new seals and gaskets fitted...a box of
spare seals, gaskets...taken off the car today...
         =A3295 + P&P

Tonneau for spity with head rests  ... V/G Condition
         =A325 + P&P

All the best.
Iain.