Australian help needed!!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Australian help needed!!
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 19:45:58 +0100
Hi Folks
If anyone in Australia can help Stephanie to find the bits she needs I'm
sure she will be grateful. Please send to me and I will forward the info to
her.
Thanks in advance.
Graham.

Could you please be able to help me locate a Triumph Vittesse spare part
place in Australia that can help with parts for a restoration. Project
almost complete except for an assortment of exterior fittings such as seals
and windscreen wiper arms and mechanical. If you can help in any way it
would be greatly appreciated . I can be contacted at the above hotmail
address and the information cheerfully passed on
Regards
Stephanie