Back on List (no technical content)

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back on List (no technical content)
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 20:47:55 -0700
Just a short note that I have returned to the list after a year's
absence.  To put it in perspective, I left just after the topics of
"biographies" and "what I named my car".

No, I didn't leave because of those threads.  My "4 week" body shop
visit (his estimate, not mine) for a respray turned into a Promethean
effort that lasted 15 months.  I just had to turn my mind elsewhere
while the body man did his slow but beautiful work.  Got the TR back 2
weeks ago and finally have it together tonight.

Thanks to the list of the extensive collection of info I had saved that
got me thru the reassembly, especially the rewiring and interior
installation.  Look forward being a TR driver again.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Tucson