RE: Two Questions

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, vafred@erols.com
Subject: RE: Two Questions
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:36:43 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Randall,Fred, List
        Thanks for the info, I understand how to remove the temp
guage, I should have been more explict, I would like to replace the
original with one that actually works (capillary,electric,whatever)
originality is not an issue with me.
        Same for the lights, I think the tripod halogens look "cool"
and am more concerned with performance than originality, I just
thought the Moss price of $150 per set was way out of line when I can
get good 7inch halogens from NAPA for $10...or as Fred says from
WalMart...
Thanks for the Info
--
Bill Pugh