Re: The Tragic News (no LBC)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Tragic News (no LBC)
From: Corey Sherman <challengetechnology@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
As a New Yorker, with both friends and business
associates at companies that worked at the WTC (Brown
& Wood, Marsh/MMC, Blue Cross), and as someone who
frequently visited the towers... I am at a total loss
of words. Once again history repeats itself, and I
find our lives are irreversibly changed.

Most stores are closed, the street are empty,
telephone are not reliable. But for the most part the
city is fairing well. Public services are being
maintain and people are cooperative and helpful.

I would offer to assist those concerned about friend
and family in NYC, but I have taken refuge with my
family away from the city fearing something more lurks
in the shadows.

Corey Sherman