Re: greetings from New York

To: "peter russell" <bbbigdaddy@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: greetings from New York
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:45:54 -0400
Peter:

I'm living 5 minutes outside of D.C., and every morning on my way home from
working overnight, I go right by the Pentagon.  I passed virtually under the
flight path of that airplane a few hours before it hit.  Later that day, I
got on my bike and went back to work, crossing over the Potomac on one of
the few bridges open even to pedestrian traffic, from which I could see the
smoke from the Pentagon fire.  And today, I got a real good look at the side
of the building where the plane hit, and I must tell you, it takes your
breath away.  Televised images don't do it justice.  It's still a bit early,
but I know I will know of people who were killed in there.

I agree with you, and to be sophomoric for a moment, today someone riding a
camel should be just a little nervous.

===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)