RE: a happy day -- passing on the torch

To: "'January Williams'" <january@chemeketa.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: a happy day -- passing on the torch
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 16:36:03 -0400 com> et.com>
Nearly a year ago I had the same happy experience with my 15 year old. We
had him take his test up in the mountains near our weekend getaway and then
we went straight to the nearest school parking lot (it was a Saturday) and
he had his first experience in the 8.  Now he nears 16 (14 days) and "his" 7
sits in front of the house fully functional but still needing some interior
refreshment and a paint job.  The new CD player sits next to me awaiting
installation.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK