RE: Mea Culpa

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mea Culpa
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:12:25 -0700
Bill :

Well, CCW or CW depends on which way you are looking at the nut.  Perhaps an
easier way to remember is that it is 'normal' right-hand threads (ie it
moves like any other nut), and you position the nut lower to enrichen the
mixture (just like the 'choke' moves the jets).  If you could get your head
under the carbs and look up at the nut, it would be CCW.

Randall