Re: It's, like, SOooo '70s, man --- vs. WTC??

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@meganet.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's, like, SOooo '70s, man --- vs. WTC??
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:02:48 -0400
Tom et al:

A reasonable response.  I actually hadn't considered the "metered mail"
scenario; now I see MJB has set up another site for WTC mail, which further
compliments the arguments against having that discussion here.

I did not object to the 70's thread, by any means -- however, last week I
did feel people had the right to vent about the WTC on this list.  There are
lots of elements to this attack that need to be examined in the light of
day, so I think the discussion is unavoidable.

Rant mode *off.*

===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)