Re: dash instrument lights -76 tr6

To: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dash instrument lights -76 tr6
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:10:33 -0500
All power to the instrument lights goes through the rheostat. Check to see
if you've got voltage going into and coming out of the rheostat.

There are ground wires that attaches to each large instrument. They have
eyelet connectors and slide over a mounting screw. Without them you will
lose some warning lights.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com