FW: Final word on seat belts

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Final word on seat belts
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:27:56 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 9:23 AM
To: 'corey.sherman@rcn.com'; triumphs@autox.team.net;
6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Final word on seat belts

I've had the Securon belts installed in my TR-6 for almost 4 years now with
no problems. They are a bit touchy sometimes. Takes very little in braking
or accelleration to lock them up. That's to the good I guess. Installation
was simple just a bolt in type deal. I got my Securons from Moss as I recall
by the way.

Deano