RE: Tonneau Cover Snaps

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Tonneau Cover Snaps
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@compaq.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 08:55:39 -0500 qcorp.net>
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[6C75CB80:01C148EE] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f8TDtk117133
Fred,

Thanks for the page number.  Now I'm switching from coffee to beer <G>.

Bill

> I've looked in the TRF, Moss and Vic Brit catalogs and I don't see
> replacement snaps listed, then again, I'm still on my first cup of
> coffee this Saturday morning.

Stick to Budweiser "breakfast of champions", makes your feel better with
each one, remember after your 2nd cup of coffee thats still the best
you're
going to feel all day, not with Bud. <g> Moss page 87, list all the
hardware
you'll need.  "FT"