Wheel jump, and thanks for backup light info

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Wheel jump, and thanks for backup light info
From: Eganb@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:10:03 EDT
Thanks to everyone who had suggestions for the backup light problem on my
TR7.  I'm checking everything out.  I just wish I had a lift to put my car up
on -- oh, my aching back!

Here's one other teaser of a question.  What does it mean when I turn a
corner and one or the other of the front wheels starts to hop up and down?
If I'm not mistaken, it's usually the outer wheel that is hopping.  My winter
project is overhauling the suspension system, and I thought the hopping
phenomena might point to a particular problem and solution, like trading the
TR7 in for the new Mini...

No, I wouldn't do that.  Rather get an old Mini off eBay.

And am I the only one who lately can't access the email archives on the
WorldWideWedge homepage?

Bruce
1980 Inca Yellow TR7 5-speed convertible
Chapel Hill, NC