RE: Water pump woes

To: Ed Quinn <equinn@airtreatment.com>
Subject: RE: Water pump woes
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:05:21 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Graham Stretch'" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Message text written by Ed Quinn
>The sad part is that the story is true.

My radiator now has a large flat spot, I had to cut the small bent hose and
pull the pipe closer (the 300 feet of misc hose in the garage is all the
wrong size), I need a new fan belt, a couple of band aids, sore pride etc..
In my own self defense I was working on the car as a stress reliever as my
wife and I were arguing, so my mind was elsewhere.

Also, when I finally got it together around 10.30pm the starter was
completely dead, dead battery I think, possibly from the welding going on,
so its off to electric troubleshooting 101.  I'm sure there will be a story
behind this one too.
Stay tuned
Ed
<

Look on the bright side.  You could have taken up golf.

Dave

P.S. Enjoyed your post.  Thanks for sharing.  Feel better?