RE: TR3a pic

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3a pic
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:55:16 -0400
Speaking of pics - there is a TR2 on ebay that is supposedly a replica of
the Jaebbke TR2 (other than color).  See:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1653932618.  First
photo I have seen of a TR with "spats" in a long time....

Anyone in GB know the car?
Carl

PS - glad to see you are making headway David...