SE VTR REGIONAL 2002

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SE VTR REGIONAL 2002
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 21:15:28 -0500
List,

I'm pleased to announce  that the SE VTR REGIONAL  for 2002 Will once again
resume next year.  Having taken a break this year, the event is scheduled for
Jekyll Island Georgia on OCT 24-26, 2002. It will be hosted By the Georgia
Triumph Association, We started the planning process about two  months ago,
and  I would like to thanks a few Listers for there assistance by providing me
details regarding past events.
Thank you Art Kelly, and Don Marshall, these gentleman have both been involved
in hosting this event in past years and  they have taken  time to answer many
of my questions and have offered to help in any manner.

Our official  web site Http://www.sevtr2001.com will be available for
schedules and event information on December 1, 2001 as well as online
registration.

Scheduled events include:
Autocross, designed and managed by JK Jackson.
Tech sessions :
1)Brian Schlorff of Power British Performance "overdrive transmissions"
Thank you Brian.
2)Fred Thomas " Benefits and the art of powder coating"
          (Fred: By the way did I mention to you that ....)

Driving tours, gymkhana, Rally's, photo/crafts contest, valve cover racing are
some of the other events scheduled.

For information prior to Dec 1. 2001
contact Ronnie Babbitt at rbtr3a@home.com
478.953.2261 H