My starter problem

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My starter problem
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:03:12 -0800 (PST)
It may be a little while before I actually crawl under
the car and take out the starter to see what my
grinding problem is.  It might even have to wait until
early next season because the need for seasonal
storage (sigh)looms large right now.  I can see a snow
covered mountain from my one-car garage window and my
other car is asking to come inside for the winter.

But before I sign off on this topic I want to thank
Joe, Tim, Erik, Cliff, John, Randall, and others who
have offered their help.  Within minutes of posting my
question I had four possible answers.  Just what is
everyone doing out there on a Thursday morning?

Thanks guys.

Joe Merone
CF18928