Re: Transporting TR6 Motor

To: dennis J Shea <djshea11@juno.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transporting TR6 Motor
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:51:04 -0500
dennis J Shea wrote:

> Remove all the accesories , get an old tire , and borrow Brians truck .
> You don't want all that mess in the back of your truck.
>
> Dennis

Yes, please feel free to use my truck.  I'm sure some of the junk currently
in the back of the truck will stick to the greasy block, thereby being
removed from said truck when the engine is unloaded.  In fact, don't even
bother to tie it down so it can slide around and maximize the crunchy
coating effect.....  ;-)

Brian Schlorff
Power British
1242 East Ridge Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA  19462-2754
610-270-0505
610-270-3059 fax
(new website under construction...finally!)