Re: Need help (differential mounts)

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need help (differential mounts)
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@mail.presby.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:07:57 -0500
Robert,

Here is the page from the VTR website that describes the
diff mount problem.  Near the bottom of the page is a link
for a full scale template of the reinforcement piece.  I took
the template to a welding place and they made the braces
for me.  Good luck.

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/diff-mounts.doc

Tim