Re: waxol

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: waxol
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 01 10:22:45 -0800
>Fred,
>
>You can make your own for about $20 per gallon if you are not in a rush.
>It's pretty simple, take a pound or so of clear parafin wax (like what they
>use for canning), grind it up into small pieces with a chesse grater. Put it
>in a closed container with a half a gallon of mineral spirits and let sit
>with occasional stirings until all the wax disolves. Generally try to
>dissolve as much wax as possible.  After it is all dissolved and will hold
>no more wax add two to three pints of clear mineral oil.  If the mixture is
>too thick to spray add some mineral spirits to thin.

So where is the powerful anti rust component that Waxol says is suspended
in the mix??

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937