Non-LBC Parts teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id fAQFtb213426

Subject: Non-LBC Parts teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id fAQFtb213426
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:55:30 -0800
Hey folks

I'm thinking of converting my 1981 Toyota Corona (22R engine) to a
single Weber 32/36 DGV carburettor to replace the single Hitachi
downdraft that's OEM.  I just noticed while looking at another list
member's web site (whose car just happens to have been converted to
dual Weber DGVs) that this particular TR6 conversion uses the same
32/36 DGV carbs.  Anyone out there have a SINGLE 'spare' Weber 32/36
DGV carb that they'd sell me?  Failing that, anyone know of a source
for such a used carb?

I'll start calling around to the wreckers today, also.

Thanks much!

--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6