Re: Length of TR Ownership

To: ETY@theyeagergroup.com
Subject: Re: Length of TR Ownership
From: Robert Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:40:16 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
info@theyeagergroup.com wrote:

>I have owned a TR-6 for over 20 years.  (If you really want details see the
>website -->
>http://www.theyeagergroup.com/triumph_tr6.htm).  I have noted that this length
>of
>ownership seems to be a bit of a rarity.  Are there many TR owners that have
>been owners
>for majority of the a TRs existence or perhaps purchased the TR new and still
>own it?
>

>God bless,
>
>Dr. Evan Todd Yeager, Ed.D.

Evan,

I have owned my TR3A since I bought it as a basket case in 1979 (22
years). I am the original owner of my 1974 T140V (27 years). My latest
Triumph , a 1998 Triumph Thunderbird, was bought  a month ago. I plan to
keep the T-Bird as well as my to older Triumphs until I pass on to that
garage in the sky. Or is that garage in England somewhere?

 At this time in my life, I never have enough time for all three
Triumphs, but with retirement just around the corner I plan to spend a
significant amount of that time enjoying my favorite (favourite) hobby,
Triumphs, that got started with a 1959 TR3A when I was 18 years old.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V
1998 T-Bird