Weather in southern New England (unemployment has it's perks)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weather in southern New England (unemployment has it's perks)
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:21:58 -0500
WOW!
68d F., the kids are in school, the wife's at work, and I've been layed
off.
What's a poor boy to do?
Get the TR6 out of the garage, drop the top, and drive to the beach!
I haven't seen the ocean this blue and calm since August.
I envy no working stiff stuck in some dungeon behind a desk today!

Paul
(I'll pay for all this sun and fun, 'fer sure!)