TR4 Choke Cable Connection

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Choke Cable Connection
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:29:54 -0500
Hello all,

I have a quick question that I hope y'all can help me out with.  I have a
1964 TR4 with dual 175 CD Stromberg carbs.  I need to replace the choke
cable and I can't figure out how the connection is made.  I know where the
carb lever is that the cable connects to and I can figure out how to get it
the correct length.  The part I'm having trouble with is how the cable/tube
is attached/secured to the carb.  Can anyone give me a good description of
what I'm after or email me a close up picture of how one is connected?

Thanks for your help,
Susan
***new web site http://home.earthlink.net/~sltucker1/ ***
"Life is not important except in its impact on the lives of others.
The feeling that an individual who is committed and will persevere, can
make a difference."     - Rachel Robinson