WEDGES ??!!??

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: WEDGES ??!!??
From: "lmtr4a" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:14:51 -0500
Listers:

I wholeheartedly agree with Bob Paul concerning the benefits of a good side
screen TR. Why just the other day while slowly driving through town in the
2, I saw that I was about to straddle something shiny on the street. Easing
to my right a half lane I looked down to see what someone had lost. Lo and
behold it was a brand new Snap-On 9/16 combination wrench. Without so much
as opening the door, I reached down and retrieved my new found wrench from
the street with the thought that you sure can't do that with some
hotty-totty rice burner and that you can never have enough 9/16 combination
wrenches!

Lou Metelko
54 TR2LD