Wedges

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wedges
From: JIseman457@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:20:43 EST
   I purchased an 78 TR7 in Illinois this summer and drove it back to NYS
without any problems.

Since arriving home I have placed an additional 5,000 miles on the car
without problem. I have done a tune up, new tires, brakes exhaust and
continue to restore the car.

Late (78 and on) were improved over earlier versions. But it is a British car.
I do not believe that any British cars had great repair records.

As for the styling, it was 10 years ahead of the onslaught of 1980s wedge
shaped cars.

Regarding acceleration, 0-60 in 11 seconds is as good or better than most
other British cars of the era.

                                       JIseman457

                                       80 spit (original owner)
                                        78 TR7 FHC