Re: Speedvision

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:13:45 -0000
Mike Kitka wrote:
The old 5VC and 4VC TR4's are shown. Too bad we can't seem to
pry one of them away from Neil's R over there in the UK. I think that
one
would be a great addition to the Lemans Spitfire and other race
vehicles of
Vern B/ the Sabrina engined cars of Charles R and the TR250K, not to
mention
the Tullius/Kastner cars. Would make a great display at a future VTR
National?!

I think it's a much better idea to let them stay at home, though I'm
sure they'd be pleased to see you if you paid a visit.

Jonmac