Triumph Cars in America

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Cars in America
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:08:22 -0700
Another lister mentioned Michael Cook's book "Triumph Cars in America"
but I just wanted to add my endorsement.  I found the book to be highly
readable and full of (for me at least) much new material.  The story is
more about the people of Standard Triumph (and its successors) rather
than just the cars.  Lots of photos too, though by no means just another
picture book.

Cook was there for much of the history of these cars in the US and gives
his version of what happened & why.  Like many first person accounts it
is probably biased to the extent it recounts events through one person's
eyes but I found the tale very interesting indeed.

Published by MotorBooks:  http://www.motorbooks.com/  -- NFI, of course.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Tucson