TR6 de-mister

To: "'triumphs@auto.team.net'" <triumphs@auto.team.net>
Subject: TR6 de-mister
From: Charlie Frazer <cfrazer@ballmer.uoregon.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:03:56 -0800
Due to an accident with my MGB, I'm driving my TR6 for the first time in the
winter in Oregon.
I've got the factory hard top on and it seems impossible to get enough air
flow to the windscreen to prevent fogging.  I'm pretty sure I have the
controls set (flap at second position, fan max, all air vents closed) in the
right positions, but the air flow to the windscreen is minimal.
We seem to be in for a long, wet winter.  Should I just expect this is the
best the system can do and carry a sponge?
Thanks for suggestions,
Charlie Frazer
cfrazer@ballmer.uoregon.edu