RE: More help needed......

To: "'Paul Burr'" <tigerpb@ids.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More help needed......
From: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 12:18:40 -0500
I had never looked at that tag before. I never even knew there was a number
on it until I just went out and looked.

If by VIN we mean the number on the car's registration, then at least for me
it's the commission number. The number on the tag and the commission number
don't match on my '72. Anybody else have a different experience?

- Hugh