Back on line

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back on line
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:51:22 -0500
Finally back on line, Hope all of you have had a great and wonderful
Christmas.  I actually missed checking the list.
Some how, I received a BAD virus that just ate up my hard drive. I lost
all my data that I had been saving from the list as well as other vital
documents. Now I have to rebuild my address book.   Right before my
drive died I was able to pack up all the data into a file I called
Transfer. Took my PC to a friend's house to transfer the information on
to an extra drive he had that was large enough to handle all my data. We
moved the info onto his drive. I returned home to rebuild my machine and
upgrade my operating system to XP. When I completed this I returned to
His house to restore the data. Here is where it went from bad to worse.
Of all things his drive also crashed resulting in my data loss.
Apparently, I some how at some point disabled my virus protection.  I
have switched my mail browser from outlook express to Outlook so I have
a new learning curve to endure.

If you read this and are someone who I regularly corresponded to please
send me a reply so I can rebuild my address book.

Thanks
Have a Happy New Year
God Bless America
Ronnie