RE: Tr3a front flashers

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tr3a front flashers
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:16:00 -0500
The boot piece is the same for front or back. They are repro units and it
will require you to feed 3wires through 2holes.

The front lens should be amber or clear.  I am not sure of the change point
- if there is one.  It might be that local regs require one or the other.
Another way to deal with it is amber bulbs in a clear unit.

Carl