TR3B on E-Bay

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3B on E-Bay
From: "lmtr4a" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:40:30 -0500
Listers:

The day long discussion of the poor 3B has convinced me that, for most, the
driving season is over, it's cold outside / in the garage and we are bored.

As a resident of Auburn, Indiana and a certified car nut can I suggest you
go to the Kruse's web site www.kruseinternational.com then to auction
results, then to year 2001, then to Auburn Aug 30,31 & Sept 1 - 3. Auburn is
a twenty mile north bedroom community of Ft. Wayne where our normal
population of 12 thousand swells to about 165,000 for the Labor Day weekend.
The Kruse auction park  (about 350 manicured acres) is where the auction
barns, car corral (for sale by owner), automotive flea market, junk and
gourmet food alley, etc. is located. During that weekend we will have about
4,000 cars for sale either on the auction table or in the corral. All cars
must meet a very broad definition of a collectable car so Uncle Bill's 10
year old Cavalier is not allowed. Truly a car junkies paradise! If you have
never been to Kruse's Fall auction in Auburn you must try it!

Lou Metelko    Auburn, Indiana    Collector Car Capitol of the World