RE: RE: selling a T/R

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: RE: selling a T/R
From: MkatNt@netscape.net (Marshall)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 19:59:07 -0500
I did.
Problem was that I did not own enough cars. You now have to have one car for
each licensed driver. My daughter has now moved to NYC, my son to AZ and I just
bought a new Passat. So now I have one car for each licensed driver, Ram Van
'95. Passat '02 and '59 TR 3.
Waiting to hear from my insurance company.
'till then it's for sale.
I don't drive it enough to be paying premium insurance payments on it.
It has QQ plates.
SOMEONE on this list did take a look at it a while back, and offered to buy it
for my asking price. Unfortunately I lost his address.