Hello, all you Triumph nuts....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello, all you Triumph nuts....
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:40:04 -0700
I'm back again, briefly. I hope you all have had a pleasant holiday
season, and that Santa has treated you and your cars well. <smile>

I have been away, fighting a hazardous waste dump permit in my area, and
have been worried about my mother, who's been undergoing radiation
therapy and chemotherapy for cancer, but those matters are resolved, for
the near present.

Happy to be back, and hope I can help with any questions from the
newcomers.

I want to thank Fred Thomas for his very clever and funny Christmas
card, and am happy to report that I had a pleasant visit with Ken Gano
last Friday while on my way back home to New Mexico.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

The gulf between content and substance continues to widen....