Black and Gold hoses

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Black and Gold hoses
From: CP25616@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:59:04 EST
To all Triumph buffs, happy new year from Scotland.
I am a self confessed originality nut and if the right part comes up, say on
the ebay site, then go for it. I know if I had really wanted this hose then I
too would have "gone for it ". It just so happens that I have at least one
new set already---thats not bragging either!!
I say fair play to the purchaser he's got buying power. We should not
question this guys motives, if you want something badly enough then get your
hand in your pocket and pay for it. Simple really.
With reference to Doug Braden then all I'll say is "Nice one Doug, Christmas
came just a wee bit later than most"
Regards
Alan Graham      TR6    CP25616    0