TR3 Shell for Sale.And GT6 Shell wanted.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Shell for Sale.And GT6 Shell wanted.
From: TVS7345@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:36:31 EST
I have a friend who recently had the grave misfortune of having a garage fire
and his very nice TR3 to say the least burned.Along with 2 Harleys all his
tools both personal and business and many other items.

Whats left of the TR3 is a bare bones shell and needless to say anything
rubber or plastic burned.The engine and transmission seemed to be relatively
untouched as the carpet around the trans tunnel was untouched by Flame.I know
that the tranny is an overdrive.It sits on wires and although it looks
extremely sad I believe it is still restorable.

If anyone is interested they can e mail me at the address below directly for
further details.The Car is located in San Diego California.

For myself I am looking for a GT6 shell It needs only to be rust free and
dosent need to have any interior engine or trans etc.Preferably a pre 73 but
anything considered.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from anyone that may be able to help.

Ian.