FW: Hershey Hillclimb Returns !!

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Hershey Hillclimb Returns !!
From: Bruce Robertson <mrmomo.geo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:54:56 -0800 (PST)
=====
Bruce Robertson "MrMomo"  Vehicles in my driveway:
'90 Rio Red Honda CRX, '82 Blue Toyota 4X4 Pickup
'66 B.R.G. Triumph TR4A, '91 F350 Dually *FOR SALE*
'91 Suzuki Samurai(Wifes)'84 Renault LeCar*FOR SALE*
Coming soon '02 Blue Lagoon VW Jetta TDI
Age unknown: Highly modified John Deere tractor.
"Straight lines are for fast cars, curves are for fast drivers"
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
  Jan 2002 09:38:55 -0800 (PST)