Re: aftermarket seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aftermarket seats
From: Michael Grey <msgrey@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:49:55 -0800
David,

The "Winter Special" catalog from Victoria British lists Suffolk Seats for
the TR6. Apparently these are new for the 6. They include new seat slides
which use the same bolt holes for the front (you would need to drill new
holes for the rear). The are not cheap, $1300 vinyl, $1400 Leather but look
a hell of alto more comfortable than the originals. Hope this helps.

PS: I've heard discussions about Miata seats in the past but don't know
anybody who has actually installed them. You can find used one on Ebay
fairly regularly.