TR4 Wheel Color - follow-up

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Wheel Color - follow-up
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:46:17 -0700
Thanks to Art, Carl, Andy, Eric, Lou & Bill for insight on this.
Appears that the color changed from a warm silver to Spa White in early
'63 (per references provided by Andy and Lou).

Theories as to why included:  enahanced the appearance... made the car
look wider...  and my personal favorite:  they had discontinued Spa
White and had a lot of it left over.

Particular thanks to Carl who sent two digitially enhance photos showing
how my car would look with the silver and with the white rims.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4
Tucson