Re: Bumper Issues

To: msecrest@erols.com
Subject: Re: Bumper Issues
From: James V Laviana III <jimmad@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:41:56 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I am currently restoring a 1973 GT6 MKIII with a friend, as well as my
GT6 MKI, and the only way to get a bumper looking good is to rechrome,
you can polish it until the "Triumphs" come home and it will still look
poor. My friend settled on Carmine Red for his GT6 MKIII, but I have seen
a Mimosa Yellow one and it looked great. My TR6 is Mimosa so I'm a little
in favor of yellow.