TR3 on this weeks 'Titus'

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 on this weeks 'Titus'
From: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:54:22 -0800 (PST)
This is a classic example of Irony. 'Titus', a raunchy
sitcom that airs on FOX Wednesdays, is my least
favorite show EVER. This coming from a guy who grew up
on Married With Children and Beavis and Butthead.
Titus is such a revolting show that I have been known
to go clean the kitchen instead of watch it. You get
the point. Welp, I happened to see teasers for this
weeks show and it looks like a fashback to when Titus
was courting his girlfriend back in highschool. And,
what car is his girlfriend driving? A sharp blue
TR3A/B with black trim! It looks to be in great shape,
a nice restored example. One quick scene shows Titus
working on the car and getting quite a nasty shock.
I'll bet this scene is intended to poke fun at Lucas
electronics...

So there ya go... I guess I will actually watch the
show this week, JUST to see the Triumph. I might even
tape it (egads). I apology, in advance, to any Titus
fans out there that I might have offended!

Richard
TS42099L
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/