Fwd: Titus

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Titus
From: "John Baker" <bltr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:04:31 -0600 FILETIME=[E2C75BB0:01C19F5F]
Actually he refered to it as a 63. My wife and I were born in 63 so she had
to point out that it was made the year that we were born. Of course I had to
mention that I'd keep my eyes open for one as my next project car. She
didn't mention that I have a GT6 and a TR7 that are "In Process" for sake of
a better word. I am now convinced that I could probably bring one home
without getting in any major trouble.
John