Luggage Rack Hinge Brackets

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Luggage Rack Hinge Brackets
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:52:12 -0500
Hello Listers,
This past week a fellow lister ( I deleted the message so I don't recall his
name) was looking for a pair of hinge brackets for a TR4 Style luggage rack
that were lost by his chrome plating source. I visited Team Triumph in
Warren, Ohio today and asked Scott Harper if he happened to have a pair and
it turns out that he does. I saw them and they would need plated as well but
if they haven't been found yet Scott has a pair. I have always found Scott
to be fairly priced and a pleasure to deal with.
Hope this helps. Scott can be reached by calling 330-392-7176 or fax
330-392-8253. NFI, just a good source of bits and pieces that are needed
from time to time.
Jerry Van Vlack