TR6 Stainless Exhaust Question?

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Stainless Exhaust Question?
From: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:01:52 -0600
Does any one know what brad name TR6 stainless exhaust system Moss sells?  I
plan on getting a new stainless system and I'm looking for some good tips on
which system to get.  The TRF system cost more and the Moss one is on sale
right now for an even bigger savings.  Will my old hanger setup work with
the new system?  I have a blasting cabinet and will clean all the old
hanger parts up before installing it.

Ideas and opinions welcome.  My TR6 is a 74 with the dual pipe.

Thanks Jeff