Trade for Bonnie?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trade for Bonnie?
From: Ted Ward <TWard@transzap.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:26:00 -0700
I have a 1966 Triumph Bonneville (T120R) motorcycle that I am interested in
selling or Trading for a British car (convertible). We're thinking of having
kids and the wife doesn't want me to be riding a bike. :(  Anyway, I bought
this bike as a rolling heap about 8 years ago and tore everything apart down
to the crank and partially reassembled, partially had it reassembled (when I
lost garage space). So, it probably has about 2k miles on complete rebuild.
It's missing the gauges, which I am planning on ordering within a few days.
If anyone is interested, I can send pictures. It's a beautiful bike. I am in
Denver, but could arrange to meet anywhere between Denver and Tulsa (which
is where my family is from, so I can always use an excuse to go home).

Ted Ward