Re: FW: Decal

To: Ronnie Babbitt <rbtr3a@home.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Decal
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:08:13 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ronnie Babbitt wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> This past summer I attended the Roadster Factory Summer Party; there I
> had seen on several windshields a round decal representing this mail
> list. Do any of you know where these decals came from, and how I can
> obtain one?
>

> Thanks
> Ronnie Babbitt
> Ts71887L"O"

Ronnie,
I have completely run out of the static cling decals that go on the windshield.
 I do have some of the sticky back ones that will adhere to virtually
anything (paint, chrome, glass, etc.).

If there is enough interest, I can do another production run of the static
cling ones.  I have been selling them for $2.00 each but depending on the
quantity I have done, it may be a bit higher.

So anyone who wants any of these, let me know and I'll see if I can put
together another run.

Regards,
Joe Curry