Speaker location on a TR4

To: <geohahn@theriver.com>, "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[3A868D40:01C1A450]
Subject: Speaker location on a TR4
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:55:02 -0500 lc>
My speaker, which looks identical to yours, was mounted on my car in the
footwell for the passenger (LHD TR4), pointing down towards teh floor.  It was
about where the passengers knees would be.  It was screwed into this bracket,
with the wires running pretty direct from the radio.

My car was resotred before I owned it, so there is no guarantee that this the
correct location

Noah

Noah Freeman
Brookside Capital + Bain Capital
111 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199, USA
voice 617.516.2922   fax 617.516.2910
nfreeman@baincap.com or nfreeman@brooksidefund.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]