Weber DOCE page updated again

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "British cars list" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber DOCE page updated again
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 02 10:51:07 -0800
Well geeeeeee

All this feedback about how much people liked the page prompted me to
make it just a little better.

I've just added four additional paragraphs, two providing a better feel
about the relationship among the idle, progression and main cruise
circuits, added the RPM area when the progression and main circuit curves
tend to meet and added individual jet pictures next to the name in each
of the jet section headings.

That should be it until I get around to taking pictures of my air filter.
 I hope.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937